Re: [Xen-devel] Help With Custom Hyper Calls

To: John Backes <john.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Help With Custom Hyper Calls
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:02:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:04:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gvdQ0vy7uZuv0AFL6EnvjPKB2Jzqg/EhuHUGpYb3PpQ=; b=bpO+e4pyKBhtj5Vk76YfSO4bVFZWyj2pHu622s2SIK4LJP/BNbHEAikEd8QpSvwAvg u37UnG69Z/IRcwqXebTefHy5zS/PAcP9kkYCxGlzVWILUza5V7NihNwslKaR9C213TCr 90Y3t06NeFpvFWfd0QERCC0ZGOeTkZKbmNstE=