Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable warn_on in msi.c:636

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable warn_on in msi.c:636
From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:03:37 +0100
Cc: Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 05:05:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lb3XaqZJS829nZgOoQtM4ty2eEk/0/5YEHGzZqdl0kQ=; b=KhMaP2eiHe4q/kGgHnyWFaO1dTkN539Q1FfK1OKZQzQwYTEzRCuqDA+KcNWgbMmsAu S0SRwg+P4qDQcORl4PoJEe74CP2CdrZaaHOiXYq9egDhPRo304WYcZKhERgP7/fqjFa1 DAcro6dPwVDTRQ0mloQEQIrV1cQeKjcnOVbCc=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Olaf / Jan / all, what do you think of the attached patch, which
teaches the MSI code how to deal with 0 pbas?

 -George