Re: [Xen-devel] Screen corruption and crash at boot with Xen 4.1.0 & lin

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 01:59:26PM +0100, Anthony Wright wrote:
> Hi Konrad,
>
> Sorry to ask the same question again, but does 2.6.39.1 include the

That is OK.

> patches from stable/2.6.39.x  that fixed this problem?

No. And it looks as Linus did not pull the VGA support for 3.0 so
that will have to wait till 3.1.

In the meatime as an internim solution I would recommend you use
stable/2.6.39.x tree. Not sure why I said "recommend you use 2.6.39.1"
in the previous email - I meant stable/2.6.39.x ..

.. snip.