Re: [Xen-devel] Is there any range of XEN hypercalls reserved for vendor

To: veerasena reddy <veeruyours@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Is there any range of XEN hypercalls reserved for vendor specific
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 08:02:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 00:04:23 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mstnUmkLpny9QdHivUkDcm0IXrC983Q50UHxJheNgHE=; b=trJ3yyzzOoSa/cgWJispP1Hu1F3cd9AWuyhQjT5znwnUSuGXxvgxTnvr1Rz0PHx1Oq ty4UjORi0yheKzMBQTW+rsuv7Bk4PKy/JJHahkP73NtqLzphe40/YmOVOBza1f3yDivy cpLiIYWj5p1llP8+0HamWBYtx0Zz9cguKb4vw=