[Xen-devel] Patch and question about init.d

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Patch and question about init.d
From: Fantu <fantonifabio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 03:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 May 2011 03:31:06 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I made a patch based on staging/xen-unstable.hg, I hope it is correct, i add
in post below, add runlevel 2 to default-start on init where missed.
I have also some question:
xen-watchdog works only with xend  and need it or not? if not xend must be
moved from required to should if I'm not mistaken
(http://refspecs.freestandards.org/LSB_3.2.0/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/initscrcomconv.html).
Same question also about xendomain, is possible execute also with xl only?
if yes xend must be moved from required to should and xenstored add to
required.
If xendomains now is not working with xl only should be done, xendomains do
some essentials functions (for example autostart of domU or restore if
exists savefile)
If you give me your answer do I patch and post it here, patch must be all
based on staging/xen-unstable and backports to staging/xen-4.1-testing.hg
and staging/xen-4.0-testing.hg if necessary, right?