Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Nested Virtualisation question

To: Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden <groen692@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Nested Virtualisation question
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 15:31:13 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 07:32:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=po++4WLoOtWYm3Gj8BvUK4jVZyOnCKi6/wb13S13uRc=; b=AHnVWXid8Ud9UWpu4xDfIYpjUOssT98m/hByUt6CMBhMQwshXA+Btm5KnIKJVZPm8/ h8t+JccfRVjL/BHHh0d3ScJxQ9FYe1UzROoWMMiHn0+BPrtQyICz5+YBYCm5yXl+hx+0 OhBfTK4SuiJP/iI5aQJUn8Dq27/dUqe4KTHCg=