[Xen-devel] Virtual Computer's Xen open source changes available for dow

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Virtual Computer's Xen open source changes available for download.
From: "Roger Cruz" <roger.cruz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:22:00 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:24:11 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Virtual Computer, Inc uses Xen in its client virtualization product, NxTop.  As part of our commitment to the open source community, we contribute code via this list and also make available via our website any other changes that have not been incorporated into official Xen releases.

 We are happy to announce that NxTop 3.0 GA is now available for free download and use.  You can use the full product free for up to 5 PCs by downloading from here:  http://virtualcomputer.com/

 The full OSS iso, including Xen, is here:  http://www.virtualcomputer.com/opensource

 Regards,

 Roger R. Cruz