RE: [Xen-devel] Software Plugin Interface in Xen hypervisor

To: Gianni Tedesco <gianni.tedesco@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Software Plugin Interface in Xen hypervisor
From: "Nimgaonkar, Satyajeet" <SatyajeetNimgaonkar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:14:13 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Xen Devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:18:02 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Gianni,
              I want to modify the xen hypervisor such that I should be able to
plug in software prototype of hardware architectures with in Xen. Once this
architecture prototype is plugged in, all the VM's on Xen will run on it.
              Thanks.

Regards,
Satyajeet