Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Reducing I/O introduced domain scheduling

To: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Reducing I/O introduced domain scheduling
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:18:41 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:19:49 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NScF1iSQsRwKaytWi8ooiSdoxKoUpu2fby+QBX3SGc0=; b=dGzM8CfWkzreb0UbLAEtxy5YSuznpSghSdsg5zifP6R32F6YxsYDbPJ95KJNcwzwHI XuBw2fSKD+l+zJAx/iOh8c1tssHBxVbV+PKIevjhfWjw5fv7tBF3pdIpE5VrfSl3dhHe tWwCjzzogHdGId8lrstWcBTMIcRK41zgombJA=