Re: [Xen-devel] (XEN) d0:v0: unhandled page fault (ec=0009)

Am 06.08.2010 16:49, schrieb Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 10:12:02PM +0200, Stefan Kuhne wrote:

Hello Konrad,

>> my .config from second try is at [1].
>
> OK. that is not what Pasi has:
> http://pasik.reaktio.net/xen/pv_ops-dom0-debug/config-2.6.32.10-pvops-dom0-xen-stable-x86_32

I'll try it.

> Well, I can take a look at this and spin off a kernel, but I won't be
> able to look at this until after Aug 16th (LinuxCon is next week)

Only when nothing other helps.

> I would suggest you read over:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

I know this page, i've running two Xen Server private and develop for
EisXen.

> and read the section titled "Getting the current development version "in the
> meantime

I'll rehearse it.

> Also if you are feeling adventerous you oculd try to launch a debugger
> and try to disect which instruction is the offending one. Fokls here on
> the mailing list would be more than happy to help you when you show them
> assembler code. Here is a thread (read the whole thing) on how it is
> done:

I think it is to rocket since for me.

> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-04/msg00424.html
> http://copilotco.com/mail-archives/xen.2009/msg08734.html

> Make sure your kernel is compiled with CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO=y

Ok, do you know where i can find it at menuconfig?

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne