[Xen-devel] Mohamad Rezaei has invited you to Dropbox

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Mohamad Rezaei has invited you to Dropbox
From: Dropbox <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 08:21:18 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:21:57 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We're excited to let you know that Mohamad Rezaei has invited you to Dropbox!

Mohamad Rezaei has been using Dropbox to sync and share files online and across computers, and thought you might want it too.

Visit www.dropbox.com to get started.

- The Dropbox Team