[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Newsletter Vol 10 No 6

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Newsletter Vol 10 No 6
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:17:06 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:18:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the new Xen.org weekly newsletter with a variety of information to keep you updated on all things Xen. This newsletter is an upgrade from my previous weekly communications and is meant to offer a broader scope of Xen.org activities. Please feel free to contact me with suggestions for the newsletter.

Xen News

  • Call for Papers
    • September 27th and 28th, 2010 “Linux Konferenca” an annual Linux and OSS conference (http://linux-konferenca.org) will be held in the country of Slovenia.  NOTE : George Dunlap will be presenting on Xen at this event but more Xen speakers are welcome
    • 5th Workshop onVirtualization in High-Performance Cloud Computing VHPC’10 as part of Euro-Par 2010, Ischia-Naples, Italy (http://vhpc.org/)
  • Xen.org Mascot Contest – Time to Vote http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2010/02/03/xen-org-mascot-contest-time-to-vote/
  • Xen Mirror Sites for XCP – I am in the process of setting up several mirror sites to support XCP downloads; stay tuned for these links next week

Xen Events

Xen Products

Xen Members in Action

  • Mailing List Activity – Jan Beulich, Yunhong Jiang, Sheng Yang, Boris Derzhavets, Matthieu Patou, and Mike Viau
  • 188 xen-users responses to 50 questions
  • 195 xen-devel responses to 30 questions and 44 patches

Xen Weekly Statistics

  • Project Golden Ratio Weekly Data
    • 21,177 visitors to Xen.org
    • Taiwan – 4th highest traffic source with 947 visits

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr