Re: [Xen-devel] Re: follow up to a pciback "pv pci-passthrough co-assign

To: 0bo0 <0.bugs.only.0@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: follow up to a pciback "pv pci-passthrough co-assigned problem"
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:34:47 +0000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:35:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 26/01/2010 06:50, "0bo0" <0.bugs.only.0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> cat /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-nas.log
>  domid: 1
>  Warning: vlan 0 is not connected to host network
>  Using xvda for guest's hda
>
> doesn't tell me much of what to do.  any suggestions, or further info
> I can provide here?

If qemu-dm died without logging anything, it probably crashed again. If it
produced a core file you could load that in gdb and get a symbolic
backtrace.

My guess, since qemu-dm does seem to be working in most people's tests, is
that either you have managed to install and not replace a mismatching
version, somehow, or the set of options getting passed to it from you domain
configuration have not been tested and do not work.

 -- Keir