[Xen-devel] Research Internships at Citrix Systems UK

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Research Internships at Citrix Systems UK
From: Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:46:30 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:46:49 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

This summer, Citrix Systems will be running three-month research
internships at its Cambridge office.  This is an opportunity for
graduate students who want to work on Xen to share an office with some
of the core developers of the Xen hypervisor and the Xen Cloud Platform.
If you would like to work on a Xen project, either in the hypervisor
itself or more generally in platform virtualization, we would like to
hear from you.  If you have interesting research ideas of your own, so
much the better.

Applicants should be in postgraduate education in computer science, and
be eligible to work in the UK.  Experience with systems programming is
essential; experience specifically with Xen is an advantage.

Please send CVs by email to Angela Barreto <Angela.Barreto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
by 10 February 2010.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, Citrix Systems (R&D) Ltd.