[Xen-devel] RE: A question about changeset 20621:f9392f6eda79 and Discon

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "andre.przywara@xxxxxxx" <andre.przywara@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: A question about changeset 20621:f9392f6eda79 and Discontinuous online node
From: "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:07:43 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 01:08:33 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keir, thanks for pointing out this.The API is sufficient. We only need changes
to python side to understand this. One minor thing is, maybe we need change the
nr_nodes from number of online node to the maxium of online node id, otherwise,
xc.physinfo may have no idea when iterate the node_to_memory information (will
it be possible the a node has only memory populated, while no CPU populated?)

--jyh