RE: [Xen-devel] Bridged Networking in Dom 0 and Virtual NIC in Windows X

To: <enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Bridged Networking in Dom 0 and Virtual NIC in Windows XP Home 32-bit HVM Guest
From: Caz Yokoyama <cazyokoyama@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:53:26 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:53:53 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references:subject :date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:in-reply-to:thread-index:x-mimeole; bh=AlwxGlQsf9lDww0wz5mup5YF9C+Tf++Z3roq/ln5qlo=; b=xmT3tgBLQKo7dAMqpm5kiRwIxnGaC463F2sLmDxALbTTFJMH+ZaMiA0YldlE9ssYJr 9piUAmNhloLjY8HzC5hHRcv0W6oux/iu8OQgkd5mlPzgqKYUtOC4MbfQp1To8XxDb6/G WOiwpf0AuEsxyD/RS8rRMiVo/n76fGsizLFSA=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Teo,
I am not clear what you say. Could you tell me the IP address of domU?
-caz