Re: [Xen-devel] Xen IPC

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen IPC
From: Derek Riley <derek.riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:04:25 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 07:04:59 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=wVgSYdkquSL3FBN4PPkB1VKOQ0vrGROY0/utxymC1lE=; b=H/cIFqHPpp3s3xl8qf8slIu1eZ64lrxFw9iNXb1M+ofLdzuqh7zjn0tIROExtGAGzH PSzK+TM8v7CEw7+8Vuthg7TMSpy48wRhg2eWpaWWMglafoJUs0NEhdhVXYop4j1Om8p5 pCH9yg1HAIKq7O+OtSSlHVp6ABVkfd9ZYU/Sw=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx