[Xen-devel] error when boot guest with qcow2

To: "dmeyer@xxxxxxxxx" <dmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] error when boot guest with qcow2
From: "Zhang, Yang" <yang.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:56:11 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:57:10 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the old config, the arg of disk is set to  [
'tap:qcow:/root/test.qcow,hda,w', ].I use this config to create guest. It shows
the error as below:
Using config file: config.vmxCPL_MEM_02
Error: need more than 3 values tp unpack

Then i find the c/s 19647 changed the arg of disk to
['tap:tapdisk:qcow2:/root/test.qcow,hda,w','].But after using the new config,
it still has the error:
Error: Device 768 (tap) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

Is anyone meet the same issue?

Best Regards
--yang