[Xen-devel] FW: miniOS page table allocation

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] FW: miniOS page table allocation
From: ROSSIER Daniel <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:46:45 +0200
Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:47:11 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just for info, in-between, I got a flash ;-) and realized that the calculation is correct. Actually, we always consider 2-levels of page table, therefore

there is at least one L1 table, and it covers all the pages which are allocated.

But now, I've some other questions regarding miniOS; however, I'm note sure it's still relevant in this mailing list; miniOS is maybe not

of interest anymore (for me it is since I'm using it on ARM processor). Can somebody tell me if there is still some activities along miniOS or another mailing list devoted to it?

Thanks

Daniel