Re: [Xen-devel] linux distribution ?

To: echo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] linux distribution ?
From: Dulloor <dulloor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 19:38:47 -0400
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:39:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Z/t6FI0tXMCmA54V6C8Ech5ahtm43bbMEsSxl26HQRc=; b=wUn3Ch2QDqssHjNZVJIJ3S6dCFItl3OnwqlLv+mdastLyDD06yMISd8h43q0Id7gE+ BfRhRAl1YG40bheaQ2DLLSM8Ca7wufH4kXUr9W2O7F1DESvq7/frspss6aujhYaceFcw vk7S/QDdXnPWQCKiejy2B8IxDJP2srAerx3J0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Is anyone able to boot 2.6.18-xen on 9.04 ubuntu (pvops is fine).

- mountroot in my initramfs fails, cause udev doesn't set up any block /dev/<...>.
- All required modules seem to be loaded (checked both in scripts and at initramfs shell), but obviously something is missing in 2.6.18

-dulloor