[Xen-devel] XCI progress in VGA passthrough

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] XCI progress in VGA passthrough
From: Christian Tramnitz <chris.ace@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:02:14 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 May 2009 02:01:03 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there any place (other than the ML of course) that keeps tracks of the progress in passing through VGA cards in XCI?

Would it be hard to get the necessary changes incorporated into "vanilla" Xen? I don't really want mess around with the whole XCI build environment just to get to VGA passthrough patches.

Thanks,
   Christian