[Xen-devel] Xen.org Community Survey

Xen Community:

I have created a short survey (only take about 5 to 10 minutes to take) to gather feedback on the current set of tools available for Xen.org community members as well as determine the next set of tools that the community is looking for. The survey does not require identification so all answers are anonymous. Once the survey is complete, I will publish the results so everyone can get an idea of what your fellow community members think. I anticipate running this survey for 2 weeks and publishing results by the end of this month.

Survey Link - https://citrix.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/s/92g666

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org