Re: 答复: [XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux,XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU

To: cydens <cydens.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 答复: [XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux,XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU Architecture
From: Sang-bum Suh <sbuk.suh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 04:43:18 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:43:35 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The package contains all source files for this release such as Xen, Xen Tools,
Linux. Due to a security policy of Samsung where
I work, I cannot send the package file directly to you. Please use the package
at the http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.
Thank you,
Sang-bum