Re: [Xen-devel] PvUSB LiveCD?

To: Pantelis Koukousoulas <pktoss@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] PvUSB LiveCD?
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:03:39 -0300
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 May 2009 09:04:07 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=G0aAfXwVFKeMZzMuI+y/MY7dU7cOwZJIgFQugip70I4=; b=kbwbDt5fcymqMc1uApExxrFWKpafd9Mes65UquI8ZkeeVmZPqjyv7S8V6obcrKHPJS OVKyjO02Bx9VhwX9xv0Foddv558lYX70JJ3QFeWOn2gJu8832rGMjnIaYnrWlRu9WFiz yz+06QQEoOgRTWLOs5FvNyEWKVr6VUSi3oL4E=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pantelis,

 The Xen Live CD is based on Debian Lenny, it comes with Xen 3.2 and Linux 2.6.26 modified to act as dom0. However, the PV-USB support, as I know, will be implemented in Xen 3.4, I guess. So, in this case, I think it will be difficult to include it in the Xen Live CD (Debian 5).

 In any case, as I never touched the PV-USB before, it is possible that the Debian team has ported the PV-USB to the Xen 3.2, know you something about it? So if the PV-USB is present in Debian 5, I can easily make it available in the Xen Live CD with the necessary instructions.

Regards,
Thiago