[XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux, XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU Archit

To: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux, XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU Architecture
From: 서상범 <sbuk.suh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 01:16:35 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 May 2009 18:16:50 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am happy to announce that I have updated source codes for the XenARM project.
Sorry for the delay, behind the release plan that I presented at Xen Summit
Japan November 2008.
Please have a look at newly added and updated sources at
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.

    Xen on ARM VMM,
    and mini OS.

-. Newly released source code of:
   Xen Tools,
   Xen Console,
   Para-virtualized Linux using Kernel version 2.6.21,
   Linux Native Device Drivers for Network, MTD, Serial, Video, and I2C,
   and Split Device Driver for keypad.

-. FYI, the Xen on ARM supports the following H/W and Emulator environments
using ARM9 CPU currently:
   Freescale i.MX21 Smartphone Hardware,
   and ARM Versatile Platform Board Emulator using QEMU v 0.9.1 and uboot v
1.3.4 from Minsung Jang at Georgia Tech.

Thank you,

Sang-bum

Sang-bum Suh, PhD
Virtualization Project Lead, Principal Engineer

Future Computing System Group
Advanced Software Research Center
SAIT, Samsung Electronics

email: sbuk.suh@xxxxxxxxxxx