[Xen-devel] Xen PCI passthrough config fix

To: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen PCI passthrough config fix
From: M A Young <m.a.young@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 23:46:59 +0100 (BST)
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 May 2009 15:47:47 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I noticed a minor configuration issue if CONFIG_XEN_PCI_PASSTHROUGH is enabled, because it requires CONFIG_XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND but some combinations of configuration options don't give this. Thus XEN_PCI_PASSTHROUGH should select XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND, eg. via the attached patch.

        Michael Young