RE: [Xen-devel] experienced unstability

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jon.hart" <jon.hart@xxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] experienced unstability
From: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 May 2009 19:40:28 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looks likely the same problem I reported yesterday:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-04/msg00742.html

However my stack dump did NOT report xen_poll_irq or
xen_spin_lock at the top of the dump... I would have
remembered or commented on that.  Unfortunately I didn't
save the stack dump.

>From googling a bit, I suspect this might be a Linux
problem, perhaps exacerbated by Xen or 2.6.29-pv.

Dan