[Xen-devel] RE: pciback+front needed for hvm ?

To: "'Cui, Dexuan'" <dexuan.cui@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: pciback+front needed for hvm ?
From: Tim Moore <timothy.moore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:23:41 +0100
Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:24:20 -0700
References: <14D9C9E2ED61ED41BC3B37ACDF4E8800029E434B9F18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <57C9024A16AD2D4C97DC78E552063EA39B35B8A3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <14D9C9E2ED61ED41BC3B37ACDF4E8800029E434B9F1D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <EADF0A36011179459010BDF5142A457511E9BFAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <14D9C9E2ED61ED41BC3B37ACDF4E8800029E434B9F1E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <EADF0A36011179459010BDF5142A457511EFACED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>