Re: [Xen-devel] Tracebacks from dom0 pvops changeset 2342

M A Young wrote:
The patch was missing, but it is my fault it isn't there. It looks like I forgot to do an hg update, so my kernel was actually based on changeset 2336 not 2342, and that is the one before x86-fix-__supported_pte_mask.patch went in.

Ah, good.  I was worried there for a moment.