[Xen-devel] New documentation for porting x86-32 guest OSs

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] New documentation for porting x86-32 guest OSs
From: David Basden <davidb-xendevel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:49:15 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:47:30 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

After looking around a fair bit, I've found very little information
about some of the finer details of porting an existing x86-32 OS to
run as a domU para-virt. guest under a Xen 3 hypervisor. The page at
http://www.o3one.org/xen.html is useful, but is very dated.

I've started to write some docs to fill in the gaps, but I'd just
like some feedback to see if I'm on the right track (and make sure
I haven't missed any more recent documentation) before I write too
much more.

What I've done so far can be found at:
        http://davidb.ucc.asn.au/delirium/WritingGuestOSforXen.html

Thanks,