[Xen-devel] Please pull ia64 trees

To: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please pull ia64 trees
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:52:15 -0600
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:50:30 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,

  Please pull the ia64 trees:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/ia64/xen-unstable.hg
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/ia64/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg

This should get ia64 building and running again on xen-unstable.  We're
still working on a few regressions, but most of the functionality is
intact.  Changes include a lot of work by Isaku to support flexibility
in memory map handling (for xm dump and sparsely populated domains),
several patches getting us closer to supporting SGI systems, some for
NUMA in general, reimplementation of many vcpu operations with a revised
vcpu_guest_context struct, dynamic allocation of dom0 firmware tables to
support larger systems, updates to fix breakages with upstream, as well
as many bug fixes, code cleanups and patches to reduce xen verbosity.
Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.