RE: [Xen-devel] 64Bits I/O Requests

To: "Guy Zana" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] 64Bits I/O Requests
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:39:18 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 06:37:41 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't think so - it would be about 2500 changesets old, so almost every
bit of code that it touched originally wouldn't be where it was then, or
look the same (most of x86_emulate.c has changed since then, and we're
(at least) two upgrades of qemu-dm later now!).

--
Mats