Re: [Xen-devel] Ioemu (aka qemu) pci internals documentation

To: "Zulauf, John" <john.zulauf@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen devel list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Ioemu (aka qemu) pci internals documentation
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:18:14 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:18:08 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's really an issue to be discussed with the qemu developers. Upstream
qemu is also where your previous patch belongs -- it's an internal API issue
rather than, for example, a security hole exploitable by Xen guests (which
would make it worth our while maintaining the patch in our tree in parallel
with an upstream submission of the patch).

 -- Keir