Re: [Xen-devel] xen scheduler question

Hi, Agwal

  Your suggestion is right for typical cases but not guraranteed.
this case should be applied for cpu-intensive jobs.

Typical case is shown as follows.
timeline ---->
pCPUx  Dom1vcpuA Dom1vcpuB
pCPUY  Dom2vcpuC Dom2vcpuC
Typcal credit value is shown as follows
For more detail see the code.(common/sched_credit.c)

Every 30msec recalculate and give the credit to each vcpu.
and account the credit each 10msec.
Dom1vcpuA 15msec  5msec -5msec -15msec| 0msec  0msec  0msec 0msec|
Dom1vcpuB 15msec 15msec 15msec  15msec|30msec 20msec 10msec 0msec|
Dom2vcpuC 30msec 20msec 10msec   0msec|30msec 20msec 10msec 0msec|

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI