[Xen-devel] Fix bug 686 by improving the xm help --long vcpu-set string

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Fix bug 686 by improving the xm help --long vcpu-set string
From: Harry Butterworth <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:19:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:20:06 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is a trivial patch which I tested by building and running

xm help --long

The formatting of the new string looks OK in an 80 column terminal.

Assuming the new string I wrote is actually correct this will allow us
to close bug 686.

Signed-off-by Harry Butterworth <butterwo@xxxxxxxxxx>