Re: [Xen-devel] Network-bridge script with bonding and vlan

To: Greg Brackley <greg.brackley-dated-1130581042.5b5294@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Network-bridge script with bonding and vlan
From: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:34:17 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:31:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 11:17:21PM +1300, Greg Brackley wrote:

> [...]

When this happens, could you please run

PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python python /usr/lib/python/xen/util/diagnose.py

and tell me what you get?

You might also find useful information in your syslog (on Debian in
/var/log/syslog and /var/log/debug but it will depend on your syslog config).
It looks like a failure in the hotplug scripts, so knowing whether they are
running at all and what they are trying to write would be good.

Ewan.