RE: [Xen-devel] dom0 oom-killer: gfp_mask=0x1d

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 23:10 +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
> > I had the dom0 which unfortunately didn't have a console on it hit a
> > race condition and saw oom errors on it also. This happened
> > after it was
> > running for over 36 hours with a domU whose load average was avg was
> > around 3 most of the time.
>
> Were you running anything in the dom0 other than xend etc?

zebra, ospfd, bgpd, smartd, cupsd, snmpd, acpid, normally I am below 100
megs usage.

[root@tarkus ~]# free
Mem:      132212      96796      35416          0      12308      40124
-/+ buffers/cache:    44364      87848
Swap:     1572856         0    1572856

That is fairly consistent, don't have any snaps right before it
happened :-)

Regards,
Ted