Re: [Xen-devel] Deletion of 2.4 Linux sparse tree

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Deletion of 2.4 Linux sparse tree
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:53:06 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:48:17 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hadn't MarkW volunteered to take that on? If not, disregard this
> mail..

Yeah, I'd been meaning to jump in here ;-)

I think it's best off being deleted until someone has time to fix it properly.
I did some fixing on it but found way too much stuff was still changing
underneath me to make catching it up really viable.  Right now, I'm not sure
I have the time - I'll bear it in mind for later.

Cheers,
Mark