Re: [Xen-devel] xen_blk timeout, hotplug

I noticed that default.hotplug appears to invoke xen-backend.agent with no arguments ... the () below is blank

Oct  6 16:22:31 localhost default.hotplug[8114]: arguments (xen-backend) env
(SUBSYSTEM=xen-backend OLDPWD=/ XENBUS_TYPE=vif
DEVPATH=/devices/xen-backend/vif-7-1 PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
ACTION=add PWD=/etc/hotplug XENBUS_PATH=backend/vif/7/1 HOME=/ SHLVL=2
DEBUG=yes PHYSDEVBUS=xen-backend SEQNUM=994 _=/usr/bin/env)
Oct  6 16:22:31 localhost default.hotplug[8114]: invoke
/etc/hotplug/xen-backend.agent ()

Also, the xen-backend.agent script included in my dist directory comments out the following lines:

#! /bin/sh

#ACTION=add
#DEVPATH=/devices/xen-backend/vif-1-0
#PHYSDEVDRIVER=vif