Your Email has won the Email lottery.

To: "mattie@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <patchbot-unstable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your Email has won the Email lottery.
From: "Zina Howard" <saffron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:20:56 +1000
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 03:42:48 +0000
THE FREELOTTO COMPANY
EU HEAD OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
BATCH NO: FLNL/009842/05.
REF. NO.  FLNL/1282664/05
AWARD NOTIFICATION.
We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the
Free Lotto draw held on the 5th October, 2005. All 10 winning addresses
Were randomly selected from Corporate and individual email addresses
Selected from across the globe as part of our International Promotions
Program which is conducted annually.
Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 3
Winner in this year's Annual Free Lotto Draw. Consequently, you have
Therefore been approved for a total pay out of US$750,000.00
(Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand United Stated Dollars)only. In order to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers:
1, BATCH: FLNL/009842/05.
2, REFERENCE: FLNL/1282664/05
3, lucky numbers 8-16-18-23-31-45
4, lotto code number: FL09622Holland
Please contact the under-listed claims officer as soon as possible for
the immediate release of your winnings:
DR ROLAND BURNE
FORTUNEGATE AGENCY
Tel: 0031-617-610-466
Fax: 0031-847-501-241- EMAIL: petersmith121@xxxxxxxx Remember, all winning
must be claimed not later than 20th October 2005. After this date all
unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from
our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
Program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Peter Smith
Promotions Manager
The Free Lotto Company