[Xen-devel] determining xen version installed on a machine

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] determining xen version installed on a machine
From: jessie smart <jessiesmart354@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:34:18 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is there a way to determine which version of xen is installed on a given machine.  I recently installed Fedora Core 4 (FC4) and the bulit-in xen.  i was hoping there would be like "xm ver" or something simmilar but i cant seem to find it.
all I seem to be able to find is redhat's docs that say they are following the -unstable version.  i have also seen that their SRPM says xen-2-20050530.src.rpm. but i can not seem to corelate this to anything but a date.......
could you tell me what verson is the release shipped with FC4.  the kernels i am using are the ones from the rpms on fedora site..
but xen itself is whatever is shipping on the FC4 CDs currently.
Jessie Smart

Do You Yahoo!?