RE: [Xen-devel] auto-installing debian on xen on debian withdebian-insta

To: "Philip Hands" <phil@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] auto-installing debian on xen on debian withdebian-installer preseeding
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:42:32 +1000
Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:41:28 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does the debian installer really not support lvm? I'm sure I've
installed debian with root on software raid + lvm before... maybe the
sarge version has less features than the one I used, although this was
between 3 and 6 months ago.

I'd use debootstrap in preference to the debian installer, but that's
probably just my preference, the installer might make the final config a
bit easier.