Re: [Xen-devel] Graphical control interface support.

To: Javier Godinez <godinezj@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Graphical control interface support.
From: Christian Hergert <christian.hergert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:32:48 -0700
Cc: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:31:43 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am working on xenmanager. You can find the trac site at
http://xenmanager.dronestudios.com/. The code that is currently in
there is in python. I am both very bad and very new to python, so I am
preparing things to switch to writing in Mono with Gtk#. Should be
starting on that next week. (There are a couple of reasons for this,
anyone who is interested may ask me on here or via irc. The reasons
have mostly to do with making things work on both 2.0 and 3.0 quick
enough for 3.0 release.