[Xen-devel] Debugging Xen and Dom0

To: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Debugging Xen and Dom0
From: Wei Huang <huangwei@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:27:14 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:26:13 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I looked into the source code of Xen. It seems CDB (and printk())
is one of the choices to debug Xen and Dom0. However, the capability
of current CDB implementation seems to be limited. For instance, it
does not support Write Registers/Single Step, etc.
   Could anyone tell me what is the most effective way to debug Dom0?
printk()? Thanks a lot.