[Xen-devel] Is there an equivalent to logical_proc_id[] ?

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Is there an equivalent to logical_proc_id[] ?
From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:08:55 -0700
Cc: "Turner, Yoshio" <yoshio_turner@xxxxxx>, Aravind Menon <aravind.menon@xxxxxxx>, G John Janakiraman <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:08:10 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Hi,

  I am trying to port xenoprof to the latest version of xen-unstable
  and noticed the variable "logical_proc_id[]" that used to be defined
  in setup.c is gone. I spent sometime trying to find an equivalent
  variable/function without success.

  Does anyone know a simple way of determining the logical CPU id in
  a given physical CPU (i.e an id in the range [0,smp_num_siblings-1])?

  Thanks in advance for any help

  Renato