[Xen-devel] Please pull latest xen-ia64.bkbits

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please pull latest xen-ia64.bkbits
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:57:36 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:57:33 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please pull bk://xen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia64.bk.

All xeno-unstable.bk changes through 1.1720 (< 1hr ago)
have been merged and tested.

New xen-ia64 changesets include:
- changes to keep with recent core (e.g. physaddr_t)
- CONFIG_VTI changes to keep with recent core and ia64/non-VTI
- console support for SGI SN boxes
- FPU context switch for domain switch
- allocated xenheap pages were not being pre-zeroed, fixed
  (did this change in core? I'm surprised it never showed up before)
- fix for automatic serial discovery for EFI-PCDP UARTs
- various support for paravirt performance improvements