[Xen-devel] controlling XEN with a java application

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] controlling XEN with a java application
From: Mat <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:05:21 +0000 (UTC)
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:11:06 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi board,

running a ja a application on dom0 I would like to know if (and how) I can
control XEN with this little programm.

I need a base system that I would like to copy and start using my java tool.

I think first I have to create a template.

Any idea how to create the new domain? What do I have to modify to get it
running and how can I do that in java?