Re: [Xen-devel] MacOSX x86 support for xen...

To: m h <sesquile@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] MacOSX x86 support for xen...
From: Jeff Noxon <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:29:50 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:29:14 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm eagerly looking forward to being able to do so, but it will likely
require a new processor with the Vanderpool/Pacifica extensions.  It may
require some driver work ... but it should be do-able.  Consider that PPC
Mac users can already run OS X under Linux using MacOnLinux.  I'd imagine
that project could be leveraged for this purpose.