RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0.6 released!

On Mon, 23 May 2005, James Harper wrote:

> I've created some debian packages of 2.0.6 which will do until some
> official ones appear (does anyone know where Adam is???), but I haven't
> yet tested them. They were working on -testing about a week ago though
> so I don't see there being a problem.
> http://meadowcourt.org/xen/

I've been completely swamped at work.  I'll make time to look at them this

But, note, that debian is approaching a release, so making packages of any
newer xen that requires any newer kernel or other packages will be difficult.
Unless of course xen has started shipping kernel patches directly, instead of
sparse trees.