Re: [Xen-devel] policies on coredump

> If it is in the reap path is there any reason to add it to xm as well
> other than testing?

I guess that now, for most things, you could use the gdbserver to poke at the
state of domains that hadn't crashed (and auto-dumped) yet...  Under some
circumstances it might be useful to manually dump domain state for later
analysis.

Unless anybody pipes up and asks then I guess it might not be worth adding.
It's probably worth getting the reap-path patch into the tree in the first
instance - then other people can contribute patches to enable any use cases
they want ;-)

Cheers,
Mark